We are excited to announce that BSNM Chair, Prof Steve Conlan, will present at the Solutions in Science (SinS) Conference due to take place on the 4th-6th July 2023 in Cardiff. SinS is organized by International Labmate and supported by the Royal Society of Chemistry, the BMSS and ChromSoc, and is designed to improve networking and collaboration between scientists from diverse industries.
The SinS Scientific Committee is currently seeking papers and posters on a range of subjects, including:
- Bioanalytical science for One Health
- Contaminants of emerging concern
- Digital Solutions
- Hyphenated techniques and Emerging Modalities
- Establishing a sustainable laboratory
- Green Solutions
- Latest challenges in Molecular Characterization
- Next generation medicines
- Non-target analysis and suspect screening
- Particulate matter in complex samples
- Sustainability in the regulated laboratory
Within the following fields: Agrochemicals, clinical and toxicology, energy and fuel, environmental, extractables and leachables, flavors and fragrances, food, forensics, indoor and outdoor air, materials, metrology, microplastics, omics’, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, polymers, and others.
If you have an interesting application or technique that falls within these subjects, we invite you to submit an abstract by 31st March 2023. The SinS conference and exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your work and network with other scientists in your field.
We look forward to receiving your abstract submission and seeing you at SinS in July 2023.
NanoMed Europe 2023
June 19-22 2023, Liverpool UK.
The 18th annual event of ETPN & the 5th ENM conference merged into a unique event: #NME23 Let’s bring the European Nanomedicine community together!