This year BSNM are teaming up with ETPN Nanmed to bring to you the NanoMed Europe Conference 2023
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.nme23.eu
The European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN) is excited to be co-hosting the NanomedEurope 2023 (#NME23) conference with BSNM and the University of Liverpool in June 2023 Let’s bring the European Nanomedicine community together!
Who we are
#NME23 is the 18th annual event of ETPN & the 5th ENM conference merged into a unique event, aiming to bring the whole European healthtech & nanomedicine communities together.
NME23 is a unique conference in Europe bringing together scientists, technology providers, entrepreneurs, industry, clinicians, and policy makers, all of them supporting the development of great medical applications of Nanotechnologies and emerging MedTech.
Scientific lectures on Nanomedicine & sessions about translation to market of nanomedical products will be held in parallel.
Why should you participate ?
#NME23 will be a unique place for you to:
- discover and share your best nanomedical innovations
- disseminate your most recent scientific discoveries and/or EU funded project results
- pitch your innovative SME
- initiate or consolidate your collaborative R&D projects in the new framework of Horizon Europe during our brokerage event
- learn more & get involved into the new & unique HealthTech4EU Alliance of advanced technologies for health in Europe.
A prize for the best short talk & best poster will be organized and therefore the participation of young researchers and PhD students is strongly encouraged.
Offering you the best possible conditions for great networking and matchmaking will be among our top priorities.
An exhibition hall will allow you to exhibit efficiently your company and/or European Projects .
Full program is soon to be disclosed on our website.
NME23 has invited inspiring keynote speakers coming from both academic and industry background. Register & meet the leaders who are shaping the future of Nanomedicine & Advanced Technologies for healthcare!
- Prof. Molly Stevens – Professor of Biomedical Materials and Regenerative Medicine at Imperial College London. “Designing nanomaterials for therapeutics and ultrasensitive biosensing.”
- Prof. Yvonne Perrie – Head of Institute, Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Strathclyde. “Enhancing the delivery of next generation RNA therapies through formulation design.”
- BIOLOGICAL barriers to overcome to address unmet clinical needs
- Scientific session #2 Rare diseases / Personalized nanomedicine
- Scientific session #3 Nano-enabled MEDICAL DEVICES & IVD
- Scientific session #4 NANOTOXICOLOGY & BIOSAFETY
- Scientific session #5 NUCLEIC ACIDS / Gene therapy
- Scientific session #6 CELL ENGINEERING / REGMED
- TRANSLATIONAL barriers to overcome to address unmet clinical needs
- The NEXT BIG THING in Nanomedicine
- Pitch me up! sessions (selected short innovative talks)
- BROKERAGE event: upcoming funding opportunities for Nanomedicine
- Dissemination of EUROPEAN P in Nanomedicine
Registration? Abstract submission? Exhibition?
Learn more about NME23
Please visit our official website for more information: www.nme23.eu